Head Chef Wolverhampton
||Head Chef in Wolverhampton
||£24k - £26k
Following a restructure of the Estates & Facilities Department, my client is actively seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Head Chef to join the team to work at multiple sites as dictated by business needs.
In this role you will manage the kitchen within their catering, retail and hospitality operation. There is an extensive emphasis on student services provision and growing the business, with events to support other Faculties on site. You will be a highly organised individual, with a strong track record of successfully delivering multiple service styles to meet the needs of the business.
All sites business incorporates student facing facilities, events, hospitality and retail outlets.
* Efficient management of the kitchen daily services.
* Effectively lead the kitchen team to deliver an outstanding service to both students, staff and visitors.
* Liaise with the Catering Manager and kitchen team to ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per operational guidelines and current legislation.
* Control and monitor the financial performance of units and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
* Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Organisation.
* Implement and maintain the Statutory standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
* Experience of supervision of staff including identification of training needs and providing on the job training as required.Ideal candidate
* Passion for delivering great food and service
* Previous experience in a kitchen role, teamed with experience within high quality food delivery.
* Experience of managing a team within a catering environment
* Good financial awareness
* Excellent communication skills
Please contact Mark Downer;
0116 255 3032