Food Service Assistant
||£8.32 per hour
TCS is excited to recruit for a world-class boarding school which has a reputation for all-round excellence. Its a fully co-educational site with a seven-day boarding heartbeat and an integral day community.
Job Title: Food Service Assistant
Reporting to: Deputy Manager/Supervisor
Overall Objectives: To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the location.
+ Holiday Pay
+ food while on shift
+ Use of leisure facilities such as gym & swimming pool.
- To assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold through out catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked.
- To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
- To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
- To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
- To attend all location meetings as required.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Management.
Recruitment & Selection
- To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!